The EPI Advantage
01The Definitive Voice: EPI is helmed by the leading voices in international emergency medicine, including IFEM President Peter Cameron, incoming IFEM President Jim Holliman and global opinion leaders Prof. V. Anantharaman, Terry Mulligan and Lee Wallis.
02Global, Targeted Reach: EPI is the highest circulation publication in the field of global emergency medicine. It is distributed in print at the year’s most influential global emergency medicine conferences as well as online at www.epijournal.com. In 2016, EPI will specifically partner with conferences in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and South Africa.
03First to Market: Emergency Physicians International is the first publication that allows emergency medicine companies and products to comprehensively reach a global audience.
04Efficiency: With complimentary color and bundled pricing, EPI is the most cost-efficient way to reach the global emergency care market.
- Established in 2010, EPI is the first magazine to comprehensively reach the international emergency medicine audience
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Rigorous editorial review process by world-renowned opinion leaders
- Has appeared as the official publication at multiple global conferences
- Has been printed and distributed on five continents
Each year, EPI distributes the print magazines at the most influential global emergency medicine conferences around the world. Attendants at these conferences varies, ranging from 1500 to 8000 participants.
2016 distribution includes the following:*
- International Conference in Emergency Medicine and Public Health – Qatar
- The EMS Conference 2016 – London UK
- American Academy of Emergency Medicine (AAEM) Scientific Assembly – Las Vegas, Nevada, US
- Rocky Mountain Winter Conference On Emergency Medicine 2016 – Steamboat Springs, Colorado, US
- Updates in Emergency Medicine 2016 – London, UK
- The 12th Emirates Critical Care Conference – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- ICEM 2016 – Cape Town, South Africa
- European Society for Trauma & Emergency Surgery Congress 2016
- EMCOURE Melbourne 2016 – Melbourne Australia
- 17th International Conference on Emergency Medicine – Mexico City
- 18th International Conference on Emergency Medicine – Seoul, South Korea
- 19th International Conference on Emergency Medicine – Buenos Aires, Argentina
- EuSEM 2016 – Vienna, Austria
- American College of Emergency Physicians Scientific Assembly 2016 (ACEP 2016) – Las Vegas, Nevada, US
- In addition to its print circulation, each issue of EPI appears in digital form on www.epijournal.com.
- Past editions have averaged 6,000 unique views from around the globe.
- The EPI Network currently has more than 2000 registered members from 90+ countries, making it the largest, most diverse professional network for emergency care workers.
- www.epijournal.com receives more than 25,000 page views per month
Circulation: Email Newsletter
- Each week EPI distributes the Global Briefing to the inboxes of around 6,000 emergency physicians from more than 100 countries. When you purchase a classified ad in print or online, we will also feature your ad in this weekly briefing, along with clinical updates and specialty news.
2016 Advertising Rates
|Print Advertising Rates (4-color)*||1x||4x
|Full Page (A Size) 8.25 x 10.75 inches||$2930||$2700
|1/2 Page (4.125 x 10.75 inches)||$1690||$1550
|Web Banner Rates (www.epijournal.com)*||1 Month||13 Weeks
|Leaderboard (25% SOV)|
728 x 90 px
|Online 30-day Job Posting||$99
|Print Line Ad||$3 per word ($150 minimum)
|Email Banner Rates*||13 Weeks
|Leaderboard (728 x 90px)||$3500
|Skyscraper (160 x 600px)||$3000
To advertise in our print magazine, on our website, or in our email newsletter, contact
The Walchli Tauber Group